SEO-optimized blog posts
SEO-optimized blog posts are long-form articles of at least 1500 words or more and aim to answer the reader’s questions on a given topic, service, or product.
Sub-headings and content include researched keywords (without stuffing them) on the given topic, making the piece easy to find on Google.
- Examples of such posts can include:
- How-to pieces
- Ultimate Guide to x pieces
- Product/service comparison posts
- List-type posts
- Tutorial posts
- Informational/educational posts
Benefits of SEO-optimized blog posts
SEO-optimized blog posts have more benefits than you think, because it’s not just about creating content to populate your website. As part of a strategic content marketing plan, long-form blog posts help you:
- drive more traffic to your website
- increase your domain authority
- get more sales.
- save you time in explaining answers to client’s questions because you can point them to one of your comprehensive posts.
- demonstrate your expertise and credibility to them in a 5-minute read. Readers won’t need to go anywhere else unless they are not the right fit for you.
If you would like to discuss a monthly blog posting package for your business, email me using the contact details below.
An article that explains what collaborative learning is and how to use to great effect in your business and staff training.
8 Freelance Writing Job Boards to Find Great Writing Gigs (2022) – Smartblogger
In-depth coverage of helpful job boards for freelance writers who are starting out.
How To Manage Anxiety Naturally – Multi-Sensory Ideas – Homeschooler’s Life
Natural ways to cope with and manage anxiety.
Like what you’ve read? Looking for some other samples more specific to your industry or topic? Send me an email and I’ll find you something more relevant, as I have many other samples to share.